Call for Abstract
12th World Congress and Expo on Recycling, will be organized around the theme “Recycle today for a better tomorrow”
Recycling Expo 2019 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Recycling Expo 2019
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Paper is needed and used for any price and everything one will consider. With many final uses, paper satisfies several vital human desires. In fact, it's an integral a part of way of life. The technological advance with computers and photocopiers has magnified the consumption and wastage of paper. Indian consumption of paper is 5 kilograms per capita, with an expected rate of 6-7% once a year over successive 5 years. By exploitation paper carelessly, we have a tendency to contribute to the depleting forest cowl, forceful global climate change and pollution. For each ton of paper, the paper trade guzzles up a pair of.8 a lot of dry timber and twenty four, 000 gallons of water, besides electricity and alternative resources. Pulp and paper trade could be a major contributor in terms of air and pollution.
- Track 1-1Recycling Benefits
- Track 1-2Environmental aspects
- Track 1-3Effects of recycling on pulp quality
- Track 1-4Paper recycling techniques
Agricultural waste utilisation may be a growing business, as additional and a lot of farms and corporations turn to alternate ways in which to method waste merchandise rather than causing them to landfill. With inexperienced waste changing into progressively recycled in homes round the world, agriculture is additionally turning to utilisation ways so as to cut back the number of waste it's to pay to induce obviate.The waste that farms and different rural businesses manufacture is usually very varied, and at first not very easy to recycle. The temptation to simply bag it up and purchase it to be collected is an obvious one; however that will not prevent any cash.
- Track 2-1Benefits of Agriculture waste recycling
- Track 2-2Organic Waste in Agriculture
- Track 2-3Agri-waste Processing techniques
- Track 2-4Environmental Protection by agriculture waste recycling
Waste management is that the method of treating solid wastes and offers variety of solutions for usage things that don’t belong to trash. It’s concerning however trash can be used as a valuable resource. Waste management are some things that each and every family and business owner among the world needs. Waste management disposes of the merchandise and substances that you just have use during a secure and economical manner.
- Track 3-1Mechanical and biological waste treatment
- Track 3-2Mechanical sorting of wastes
- Track 3-3Innovative strategies for waste separation, recycling and recovery
- Track 3-4Recovery and Recycling
- Track 3-5Methods of Waste Disposal
Informal processing of e-waste in developing countries can cause adverse human health effects and environmental pollution. Utilisation and disposal of e-waste may involve vital risk to health of employees and communities in developed countries and great care should be taken to avoid unsafe exposure in utilisation operations and unseaworthy of materials like heavy metals from landfills and furnace ashes
- Track 4-1Environmental Impact of Electronic Waste
- Track 4-2Global trade issues of e –waste
- Track 4-3Electronics waste types: Hazardous & Non Hazardous
- Track 4-4E waste Processing techniques
- Track 4-5Mobile recycling
- Track 4-6Computers recycling
- Track 4-7Battery Recycling
- Track 4-8TV recycling
Solid waste management may be a term that is accustomed check with the method of collecting and treating solid wastes. It additionally offers solutions for recycling things that don't belong to garbage or trash. As long as individuals are living in settlements and residential areas, garbage or solid waste has been a problem. Waste management is all about however solid waste is modified and used as a valuable resource. Solid waste management should be embraced by every and each family as well as the business house owners across the globe. Industrialization has brought a lot of fine things and unhealthy things as well. One of the negative effects of industrialization is the creation of solid waste.
- Track 5-1Sustainable waste utilization & recycling methods
- Track 5-2Municipal solid waste recycling
- Track 5-3Waste handling, storage, separation and processing
- Track 5-4 Solid waste treatment techniques
It is a method of recovering scrap or waste product and reprocessing it into a useful product. The waste metal usage industries embraces the vary of economic activities encompassed in waste metal usage. Waste metal usage could be a heap of environmental friendly than extracting and process virgin metal. Waste metal usage has several important edges and plays a strong role in supporting each environmental and economic outcome. It’s been found that it's extremely flourishing in amusing waste metal from lowland. except the diversion of material from lowland, various necessary advantages of metal usage versus the creation of virgin material includes a reduction in energy consumption Plastic usage includes taking any form of plastic, sorting it into entirely different compound then break it then melting down into pellets.
- Track 6-1Aluminium Recycling
- Track 6-2Recycling steel products
- Track 6-3Ferrous metal recycling
- Track 6-4Scrap metal recycling
- Track 6-5Bio-plastics
- Track 6-6Recycling of waste polymer
Green Energy could be a set of renewable energy and represents those renewable energy resources and technologies that offer the best environmental benefit. Although the impacts are tiny, some renewable energy technologies will have an impression on the surroundings. For example, massive electricity resources will have environmental trade-offs on such problems as fisheries and land use
- Track 7-1Green Industrial Technology
- Track 7-2Greening Urbanization and Urban Settlements
- Track 7-3Biomass Conversion
- Track 7-4Green energy and social benefits
- Track 7-5Solar Thermal Applications
- Track 7-6Sustainable policies
- Track 7-7Socio-economic and Policy Issues
Recycling your industrial waste is it hazardous or non-hazardous offers several advantages to organization. Recycling reduces the prices you'd otherwise incur eliminating unused materials and by-products. Recycling will offer you with a gentle, dependable stream. Utilization will facilitate your company reach its environmental goals and improve company's standing with native governments and the community at massive.
- Track 8-1Benefits of industrial materials recycling
- Track 8-2Industrial waste collection and processing
- Track 8-3Energy generation from industrial waste
- Track 8-4Industrial chemical and solid waste recycling
- Track 8-5Pharma-waste recycling
Residuals and wastes usually exhibit pretty high calorific values. It pays to create use of this energy for each, municipalities and corporations. The energy with chemicals bound in these wastes is first discharged by combustion, then dissolved from the exhaust gas and eventually fed into recovery boilers. Here, it is transferred to thermal unit heat carriers so it can be used for power generation, e.g., during a steam power station.
- Track 9-1Alternate Waste Heat Sources
- Track 9-2Hazardous waste treatment and disposal
- Track 9-3Waste Heat Recovery Equipment
- Track 9-4Waste Heat recovery
- Track 9-5Exhaust heat recovery
Recycling keeps materials out of landfills wherever they will contaminate groundwater systems and generate greenhouse gases. Utilization additionally keeps materials out of incinerators that may contaminate the air and create ash residue. However use is more than the way to manage wastes; a thriving usage system conserves natural resources and creates inexperienced jobs. Using recycled material to form paper, plastic, glass and metal product saves energy. Collecting, process and transporting recycled materials generally uses less energy than extracting, transporting and process raw materials. Exploitation recycled materials conjointly moves jobs into the inexperienced economy.
- Track 10-1Refining of recycled fibers
- Track 10-2Recycling Benefits
- Track 10-3Technological advancements in Recycling
- Track 10-4Waste prevention and recycling
- Track 10-5Recycling equipment’s
- Track 10-6Recycling Cost benefit analysis
Rubber has become terribly outstanding in industries as so much as its production is concerned. It’s used all round the globe in several things, most significantly the tires of vehicles. It’s necessary to recycle rubber because it will increase lowland pollution. The rubber takes a really long time to decompose and once it's burnt, toxic and cancer gases are discharged increasing the pollution. Once the rubber collects rain water it acts because the breeding area for mosquitoes and insects. Therefore rubber is recycled in industries to help the economy and it additionally saves energy.
- Track 11-1Vulcanisation
- Track 11-2Recovery of rubber
- Track 11-3Recovery of rubber
- Track 11-4Rubber products
- Track 11-5Synthetic Rubber
- Track 11-6Recycling of waste rubber
Food waste utilization is a method to convert garbage into helpful materials and product for achieving property of the surroundings. Garbage is defined as all inedible and edible components of food that makes preceding and succeeding food process, production and consumption. Reclaimed or recycled water (also known as waste recycle or water reclamation) is that the method of changing waste into water which will be reused for different functions. Recycle could embrace irrigation of gardens and agricultural fields or replenishing surface water and groundwater (i.e., groundwater recharge).
- Track 12-1Food waste reduction
- Track 12-2Food waste collection
- Track 12-3Food waste recycling techniques
- Track 12-4Energy generation from food waste products
- Track 12-5Impact of waste water on environment
- Track 12-6Regulations and guidelines of water reuse
- Track 12-7Disposal of waste water
- Track 12-8Testing standards of waste water
Construction waste might contain lead, asbestos, or different risky substances. There’s the potential to recycle several components of construction waste. Usually roll-off containers are used to transport the waste. Junk will be crushed and reused in construction projects. Waste wood also can be recovered and recycled. Where usage isn’t associate possibility, the disposal of construction waste and unsafe materials should be distributed in line with legislation of relevant councils and regulatory bodies.
- Track 13-1Concrete recycling
- Track 13-2Demolition waste
Recycling and reusing used fuel is preferred to disposal and might give great environmental advantages. Recycled used petrol is re-refined into new oil, processed into fuel oils, and used as raw materials for the fossil oil business. Eventually, this used oil should get replaced with virgin or re-refined oil to do the work properly. Utilization and reusing used fuel is fascinating to disposal and will offer great environmental benefits
The circular economy appears intuitively to be additional property than this linear national economy. However, these straightforward assumptions aren't sufficient to alter the concerned general quality and disregards potential trade-offs. For instance, the social dimension of property appears to be solely marginally addressed in several publications on the circular economy, and there square measure cases that need completely different or extra methods, like purchasing new, additional energy economical instrumentation.
- Track 15-1Urban Mining
- Track 15-2Industrial ecology
- Track 15-3Material flow
- Track 15-4Blue Economy