Call for Abstract
10th World Congress and Expo on Recycling, will be organized around the theme “Recycling: Creating a Sustainable World”
Recycling Congress 2018 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Recycling Congress 2018
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Paper recycling pertains to the process of reprocessing waste paper for reuse. Waste paper is either obtained from paper mill paper scraps and discarded paper material and waste paper materials. Recycled paper is paper that was made from paper and paper products that has already been used and recovered. People need to take their time and save the paper products so that they can be recycled. Paper recycling begins with us. We all need to show our interest in recycling to make it successful.
- Track 1-1Applications of recycled paper
- Track 1-2Environmental aspects
- Track 1-3Paper recycling techniques
- Track 1-4Effects of recycling on pulp quality
It is defined as the waste from premises which is used for agriculture purpose. Agriculture recycling of organic wastes enables the beneficial recovery of essential plants nutrient to maintain agronomic productivity and of organic matter to improve soil physiochemical properties. The agricultural uses of municipal and industrial wastes are regulated to protect human health and the environment. As nutrient sources, these materials provide effective fertilizer replacements, and their agricultural utilization contributes to the development of a circular economy for nutrients.
- Track 2-1Benefits of Agriculture waste recycling
- Track 2-2Organic Waste in Agriculture
- Track 2-3Agri-waste Processing techniques
- Track 2-4Environmental Protection by agriculture waste recycling
Waste management or waste disposal is all the activities and actions needed to manage waste from its beginning to its final disposal. The term waste-management commonly relates every kind of waste that area unit generated throughout the extraction of raw-materials. The“3R’s” cut back, reuse, and recycle that classify the waste management ways per their desirability in terms of waste decrease. Waste management is meant to cut back adverse effects of waste on health, the surroundings or aesthetics. Accordingly there are several techniques which are mentioned below.
- Track 3-1Mechanical and biological waste treatment
- Track 3-2Mechanical sorting of wastes
- Track 3-3Innovative strategies for waste separation, recycling and recovery
- Track 3-4Recovery and Recycling
- Track 3-5Methods of Waste Disposal
- Track 3-6Resource recovery from waste
Electronic waste or E-waste is also outlined because the discarded equipment, which incorporates used electronics that are destined for utilise, resale, salvage, usage or disposal. Day by day there's a fast modification in technology changes in media like tapes, software, falling costs have resulted in quick growing surplus of electronic waste round the globe. In 2006, the world organisation estimated the number of worldwide electronic waste discarded annually to be fifty- million tonne. Disposing electronic waste in developing countries laid to variety of environmental impacts. It conjointly presents a security threat to people and mercantilism countries
- Track 4-1Environmental Impact of Electronic Waste
- Track 4-2Global trade issues of e -waste
- Track 4-3Electronics waste types: Hazardous & Non Hazardous
- Track 4-4E waste Processing techniques
- Track 4-5Mobile recycling
- Track 4-6Computers recycling
- Track 4-7Battery Recycling
- Track 4-8TV recycling
It is outlined because the method of collection and treating solid wastes. It put together provides resolution for usage item that does not belong to garbage or trash. Waste management is all concerning however solid waste is modified and used as a valuable resource. Improper disposal of solid waste will produce un-healthful conditions, and these conditions successively will result in pollution of surroundings. Solid wastes from industries are a source of cyanogenetic metals, dangerous wastes & chemical. Once unleash to the surroundings will cause biological and physiological drawback to the surroundings.
- Track 5-1Sustainable waste utilization & recycling methods
- Track 5-2Municipal solid waste recycling
- Track 5-3Waste handling, storage, separation and processing
- Track 5-4Solid waste treatment techniques
It is a process of recovering scrap or waste product and reprocessing it into a useful product. The waste metal usage industries embraces the vary of economic activities encompassed in waste metal usage. Waste metal usage is a lot of environmental friendly than extracting and process virgin metal. Waste metal usage has several vital edges and plays a robust role in supporting each environmental and economic outcome. It’s been found that it's extremely successful in amusing waste metal from lowland. except the diversion of material from lowland, alternative necessary advantages of metal usage versus the creation of virgin material includes a discount in energy consumption Plastic usage includes taking any form of plastic, sorting it into totally different compound then break it then melting down into pellets. Most plastics are sorted according to their organic compound sort.
- Track 6-1Aluminium Recycling
- Track 6-2Recycling steel products
- Track 6-3Ferrous metal recycling
- Track 6-4Scrap metal recycling
- Track 6-5Utilization of recyclable metals
- Track 6-6Bio-plastics
- Track 6-7Recycling of waste polymer
Green Energy & Renewable Energy vitality regularly originates from the normal assets. The vitality assets are sustainable and may be normally recharged. Elective Energy uses vitality sources that are instantly realistic wherever the planet together with in rustic and remote territories. Throughout the years, waste-management had made ventures to put the loss to reuse for its utilization of vitality asset. For some situation its identifies with work out, while in elective cases recommends that making vitality. The strategy is noted for its capability to moderate an unnatural weather change productively. Waste Management offers in-house understanding, wherever powerhouse development has been produced, instrumentality support, operation and vitality advancing. Consequently, squander administration contains a property objective to get enough sustainable power sources to control the houses.
- Track 7-1Green Industrial Technology
- Track 7-2Greening Urbanization and Urban Settlements
- Track 7-3Green energy and social benefits
- Track 7-4Biomass Conversion
- Track 7-5Solar Thermal Applications
- Track 7-6Sustainable policies
- Track 7-7Socio-economic and Policy Issues
Industrial waste generally created by industrial activity, the focus of many recycling program done by industry is the cost effectiveness of the recycling. It’s existed since the beginning of the economic revolution. Some samples of industrial waste are chemical solvents, paints, sandpaper, paper product, industrial by-products, metals, and radioactive wastes. Waste material, chemical waste, industrial solid waste and municipal solid waste area unit designations of business waste. Waste matter treatment plants will treat some industrial wastes, i.e. those consisting of typical pollutants like organic chemistry oxygen demand (BOD). Industrial wastes containing harmful pollutants need specialised treatment systems.
- Track 8-1Benefits of industrial materials recycling
- Track 8-2Industrial waste collection and processing
- Track 8-3Energy generation from industrial waste
- Track 8-4Industrial chemical and solid waste recycling
- Track 8-5Pharma-waste recycling
Thermal the word itself signifies waste treatment technology that involves high temperature in processing of waste feed stock; generally it involves the combustion of waste materials. The main objectives in the development of this technology were to ensure good environmental compatibility and to achieve complete recycling of the residual materials wherever possible. Thermal waste recycling technology converts waste into products which can be recycling directly without further processing. The process does not produce any waste water. Therefore the process provides usable energy, for example electric current etc.
- Track 9-1Alternate Waste Heat Sources
- Track 9-2Hazardous waste treatment and disposal
- Track 9-3Waste Heat Recovery Equipment
- Track 9-4Waste Heat recovery
- Track 9-5Exhaust heat recovery
Recycling is a method of aggregation and process materials that may preferably be thrown away as waste and turning them into new product. Recycling can benefit our community and environment. It helps to conserve natural resources, reduces the amount of waste, prevents pollution by reducing the needs to collect new raw material. Plastic waste is becoming more and more of a problem for the health of human animals and sea creature. So recycling is an effective way to be more sustainable with your residential waste. Recycled items are taken to plants where the materials can be reused to make new products from the same materials, often plastics, glasses, metals, and papers. Some electronics can be recycled as well, such as batteries and cellular phones.
- Track 10-1Refining of recycled fibers
- Track 10-2Recycling Benefits
- Track 10-3Technological advancements in Recycling
- Track 10-4Waste prevention and recycling
- Track 10-5Recycling equipment’s
- Track 10-6Recycling Cost benefit analysis
Rubber is created from regular or engineered sources. Normal rubber is gotten from the smooth white liquid called Latex, found in many plants. Tire reusing or rubber reusing is a procedure of reusing waste tires which are not any more reasonable for vehicle because of wear of unsalvageable harm. These tires are a testing wellspring of waste, because of huge volume created the strength of the tire that is biologically tricky in light of the fact that they are exceedingly strong and non-biodegradable substances. There are numerous routes in which tires and inward tubes can be re-utilized or recovered. Harmed tires are, as a general rule, repaired. Tubes can be fixed and tires can be repaired by one of various strategies. The utilization of retreat tires spares important vitality and assets.
- Track 11-1Vulcanisation
- Track 11-2Recovery of rubber
- Track 11-3Rubber products
- Track 11-4Synthetic Rubber
- Track 11-5Recycling of waste rubber
Food Waste is nourishment that is disposed of or lost uneaten. The reasons for nourishment waste or loss are various, and happen at the phases of creation, handling, retailing and utilization. Fertilizing the soil is a method for nature to reuse all the biodegradable materials. It happens each day of our lives however to abbreviate the procedure, we should contribute our endeavours to ensure it produces perfect outcomes. The entire society can profit by that. Fertilizing the soil nourishment squanders is broader than treating the soil other natural issues. Water reusing offers asset and money related investment funds. Wastewater treatment can be custom fitted to meet the water quality necessities of an arranged reuse. Reused water for scene water system requires less treatment than reused water for drinking water. Food waste reduction
- Track 12-1Food waste reduction
- Track 12-2Food waste collection
- Track 12-3Food waste recycling techniques
- Track 12-4Energy generation from food waste products
- Track 12-5Impact of waste water on environment
- Track 12-6Regulations and guidelines of water reuse
- Track 12-7Disposal of waste water
- Track 12-8Testing standards of waste water
Construction waste generated can be eliminated through durable modular metal form systems for use in concrete construction may be selected on the basis of being readily demountable and reusable on other projects. Removal of waste can be helpful to decrease impacts on human health and the environment.
- Track 13-1Concrete recycling
- Track 13-2Demolition waste
- Track 15-1Urban Mining
- Track 15-2Industrial ecology
- Track 15-3Material flow
- Track 15-4Blue Economy